martes, febrero 09, 2010

Me tumbo a tu lado





Forever In My Life
Sign O' The Times, 1987
(El mejor disco de Prince)



Llega un momento en la vida de cada hombre....


La da da da da da da da
La da da da da da da da

There comes a time, in every man's life
When he get's tired of foolin' around
Juggling hearts in a three ring circus
Someday will drive a body down 2 the ground
I never imagined that love would rain on me
And make me want 2 settle down
Baby it's true, I think I do
And I just wanna tell U that I wanna with U (baby, if U do 2)
And baby if U do 2

Forever, forever, baby I want U forever
I wanna keep U 4 the rest of my life (U can make right)
All that is wrong in my world (U are my saviour)
U can make right (U are my light)
U are my saviour, U are my light (Forever I want U in my life)
Forever I want U in my life

(La da da da da da da da)
(La da da da da da)

(Every man's journey)
There comes a road in every man's journey (don't be afraid)
A road that he's afraid 2 walk on his own (I'm at that road)
I'm here 2 tell U that I'm at that road (I'd rather walk it with)
And I'd rather walk it (U than walk it alone)
with U than walk it alone (U are my future)
U are my hero, U are my future (no past)
When I am with U, I have no past
Oh baby my one and only desire (make this feelin' last)
Is find some way in this doggone world (sugar it's true)
2 make this feelin' last (I know I do)
Oh baby it's true, I know I do (2 with U)
And I just wanna tell U that I
want 2 with U, yeah
And baby if U do 2

Forever, forever, I want U baby, baby forever (U can make right)
I wanna keep U 4 the rest of my life (U are my saviour)
All that is wrong in my world (U are my light)
U can make right (Forever I want U in my life)
U are my saviour, U are my light (La da da da da da da da)
Forever I want U in my life (La da da da da da da da)

La da da da da da da da
La da da da da da

Forever in my life


Bonita sonrisa.... me cautivó hace mucho tiempo

No hay comentarios: